HCS Equity has over 20 years proven experience with real estate finance and investment.
Understanding the world of real estate investment and loans can be tricky especially when it comes to sibling buy-outs, equalization laws and trusts and estates in probate.
Please check out some helpful information and resources that we have curated below.
- Proposition 19 – Initial Interpretational Questions and Answers
- Proposition 19 Forms
- List of County Assessors, Auditors and Auditor-Controllers, Clerks of the Board, and Tax Collectors
- Request for Legal Opinion – Parent-Child Exclusion
- Change in ownership consequences of real property in an estate or trust distributed on a “share and share alike” basis
- Letter from BOE to County Assessors: Revenue and Taxation Code Section 63.1: Parent-Child and Grandparent-Grandchild Exclusion
- Assessors’ Handbook – Change In Ownership
- BOE Exclusions from Reappraisal Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- All CA County Assessors and Tax Collectors
- Parent-Child Transfer Annotation 625.0235.005
- Reassessment Exclusion for Transfer between Parent and Child (Claim for)
- Reassessment Exclusion for Transfer from Grandparent to Grandchild (Claim for)
- Parent-Child Transfer Annotation 625.0235.025